Thursday, August 14, 2008

New Zockra Lowracer ' Swan'

The paint is now finished and I need to dril the local inserts for the idler and for the seat. As the masking tape could not follow the curves I wanted then I changed the colors stripes to look like Barbara's bike.
ENJOY!






The painjob should look like that: (if I don't mess it again!


The new Zockra lowracer is nearly finished and the final paint job will be completed tomorrow. The frame weighs 1580g with the paint.
Second paint was worse... so I had to do it again. This time it is acceptable.




Well painting in the dark during a storm is a bad idea. Paint will need redoing. (Stupid, stupid, stupid!)


This is the frame directly after removing the vacuum bag and the peel ply. At this stage the frame weighs 1442g. It will now be faired and painted.


The frame is built under vacuum bag. (I built the first side with no vacuum but it adds 70g and the quality is lower.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jack Mission said...

Your frame has nice lines. Very smooth curves. Just like a Woman.

5:22 AM  
Blogger Jack Mission said...

Your frame has nice lines. Very smooth curves. Just like a Woman.

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home